CSC is a US multi-national corporation with headquarters in Falls Church, Virginia and it employs 74,000 people in more than 70 countries. They provide IT services and other professional services:
• Cloud – Every innovation can be accelerated through cloud solutions and services. IT reduces costs and improves agility of the business. Transform your enterprise and make it cloud-empowered with the CSC’s Agility Platform™.
The head of the program since 2013 is Eric Pulier.
• Cyber Security – If you lack the confidence to securely open your systems to partners, customers and suppliers, CSC offers its trusted services. A 40-year long tradition serves as a guarantee for securing your operations once you decide to venture into the world of 3rd Platforms, Cloud, Mobility, Social Media, etc.
• Big Data – The data world can be very challenging. CSC provides solutions to advanced Big Data and Analytics. The Big Data Platform is a service which gives insights into operations, customers and products. You can choose features like predictive analytics, real-time dashboards, management of master data and other.
• Applications – It can be said that IT organizations operate in two fields. One of them means providing reliability and effectiveness while the other requests from IT to be agile and innovative. CSC’s guarantees success in both of these fields, and helps your business to connect and enhance the two worlds.
• Mobility – The future lies in Mobility. Companies need to make interaction with customers, employees and partners a top priority. The way we deal with machines also plays an important part, as we increasingly access the Internet and control the world with one click of a button.
CSC’s clients include commercial enterprises as well as the US government and non-government agencies. A Fortune 500 Company since 1995, CSC was ranked 185th in the rankings in 2014. The company can also be found on the Forbes Global 2000 list.
Eric Puller – CSC’s Vice President
About Eric Pulier
He is an American entrepreneur, author, and philanthropist. He began programming computers in the fourth grade and started his database computer company in high school. Pulier began studying at Harvard University in 1984 and graduated magna cum laude in 1988. He majored in English and American literature, took classes at neighboring school MIT, was an editor and wrote a column for The Harvard Crimson. Pulier founded People Doing Things (PDT) in 1991 when he moved to LA. PDT was a company that addressed health care and education through the use of technology. Pulier’s effort was one of the main reasons behind the building of Starbright World, which is private social network for children who are chronically ill. Starbright world is designed so that they can chat, blog, post content and meet others who share similar experiences.
Pulier founded a US firm called ServiceMesh and worked for CSC after he sold ServiceMesh to CSC for $282 million in 2013. He has been vice president at CSC since the takeover and global head of its mentioned cloud organization.